Party like a true ninja!
Anyone looking for a fun, active way to celebrate a birthday will love having a party with us!
We have a course set up for American Ninja Warrior fans to test their skills and have a blast. Our obstacle course can be customized to fit any age group from kids ages 5 to adults. It’s a memorable way to celebrate for all ages!
All Parties Include:
- 1 hour 45 minutes of PRIVATE gym and party room time
- An additional 15 minutes for set up prior to the party
- Use of our party room overlooking the course
- A Ninja Coach to instruct and help ninjas on the course
Up to 12 participants
Up to 20 participants
Up to 30 participants
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve your party time. Deposits are non-refundable and will be put toward the party balance.
- The remaining balance is due the day of your party.
- Additional participants can be added for an extra $10 per participant.
- There is a stage overlooking the course for use as the party room. We will provide two 6 foot tables for food, and a small round table for gifts.
- Tablecloths and paper products are NOT provided.
- You are welcome to bring food and drinks into the party room. No food or drinks are allowed on the course. We recommend clear drinks such as water or juice in pouches.
- Decorations that are easy to set up and take down are allowed.
- Athletic shoes MUST be worn.
- Each participant needs to have a waiver signed by THEIR guardian. A participant is defined as any guest actively playing on the course. Parents are encouraged to try the course if they would like, but must have a waiver signed for themselves. Parents TRYING the course are not included in the participant count; however, parents ACTIVELY PLAYING on the course will be included in the count.
- Participants need to be 5 years old or older. If younger siblings or guests under 5 are attending the party, a parent MUST assist their child on the obstacles. Anyone on the course must have a waiver completed. Younger siblings, 3 and under, who are on the course with a parent do not count in the number of participants.