Welcome to Ninja Obstacle Challenge!
Classes - Open Gym - Parties
Come train like a ninja with us
Ninja Obstacle Challenge is a family owned ninja obstacle gym ran by a former ANW competitor. We invite all to our gym- adults and kids alike! Our course is designed for children 5 and older, however, younger children are welcome with the assistance of an adult. We offer open gym sessions, classes, parties, and mobile events for your school, church, or community function.
Open Gym Hours
Open Gym Admission:
*One class per week
- We are limiting the number of participants allowed on the course.
- Please sign up in advance through the links below or on our Facebook page.
- Cleaning of obstacles will be done between sessions and as much as possible throughout the day.
- We advice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Masks for participants are optional while on the course.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive.
- We ask all to wash hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
Reviews from ninja families
MARISA G. H.
My son had his birthday party here in January. He and his friends had a blast!! Staff were very attentive and the course was set up to be accessible for his age. We would definitely have another party here! Thanks!
We celebrated my son’s 7th birthday here and everyone had so much fun! Kids from 4-14 and even a few of the parents tried out the course. Staff was friendly and accommodating. My son is looking forward to trying one of the classes soon.
KIMBERLY S. L.
We went to an open gym. My kids (6, 9, & 12) loved it! Dan was great with the kids. He showed them how to do the course and helped them if needed. They’re already asking to go back. Highly recommend!